1. Personal Data Processed By Us
- Personal Data Provided Directly By You:
- Your username, password, phone number, email address, residence address and IP address
- Your bank account information and identification number
- Profile information you provide for your account (first name, last name, address, gender, age)
- Content (including your audio and video)
- Communication and messages between you and the advertiser
- Information about your personal trends, preferences, habits and hobbies
- Information about you which given to register to participate in our promotions, events and competitions
- Your profession
- Personal Data Obtained From Social Media
2. For What Purposes Your Personal Data Is Used
- Identify your identity and check whether you have met the conditions for registration with the application
- To keep your registration in order to provide you with the services we offer in coordination with our other business partners
- Provide you with information about the operations you perform through the site
- Ensure that payment of fees is made to you
- Provide you with marketing materials only if you gave consent
- Develop and test new products and features
- Diagnose and/or fix service-related technology issues
- Answering your complaints and questions and ensuring communication between you and ILONSI
- Answer surveys and conduct market research
- Update your information
- Get your ideas and comments about the application
- Send legal and administrative notices to you if necessary
Parties to Which You’re Personal Data May Be Shared:
- Content and personal data belonging to you may be shared and transferred to entities that are officially affiliated to or become affiliated to the group of companies to which ILONSI is affiliated and allowed for use.
- Your content or personal data may be shared with third-party organizations that help deliver the service subject to application. Service providers are entitled to access your content and/or personal data in accordance with reasonable privacy conditions.
- Your content or personal data may be anonymized and shared in such a way that it cannot be associated with you. This anonymized content or personal data may be shared with other third parties, institutions and/or organizations, including, but not limited to, ILONSI’s advertisers and business partners, at ILONSI’s sole discretion.
- ILONSI and its affiliates have the right to transfer your content or personal data overseas and to other countries around the world other than your country.
If a part or all of ILONSI’s company shares are sold or otherwise transferred to another entity (for example, during a transaction such as merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, termination, liquidation), your content or personal data may be among the products sold and/or transferred, or may be shared with buyers in proportion to the purpose of the transaction.
Your personal data will be stored as long as you use the app. Although your registration in the application has expired, ILONSI can process user name, name, and age and gender information for reporting and analytical analysis purposes. Your personal data will not be processed for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were obtained.
In relation to your personal data;
- You have the right to update your own account settings at any time by changing them.
- You can contact ILONSI at any time by using any of the ways shown here to find out whether your personal data has been processed, to request information about your processed personal data, find out the purpose of processing your processed personal data and whether your personal data is used for its purpose, find out about the third parties with whom your personal data is transferred at home or abroad and to correct them in case of incomplete or incorrect processing of your personal data.
- You can contact ILONSI at any time by using any of the ways shown here to request that all or part of your personal data be changed, deleted or anonymized.
- You may contact ILONSI at any time by using any of the ways shown here for correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed as per your requestor, again, in the event that your personal data is deleted or destroyed at your request to notify third parties that your personal data has been transferred.
- You have the right to object to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing your personal data through exclusive automated systems and if you suffer damage due to the processing of your personal data in violation of the relevant legislation and to demand that this damage be remedied.
- However, if ILONSI requires an additional cost from the point of view of ILONSI to meet your requests that you submit in accordance with the relevant legislation, ILONSI may request that you pay the fee at the tariff set by the relevant authorities.
Your browsing and interaction with third-party websites or services, including those linked to the application, is subject to the third party’s own rules and policies. You also agree that you know that ILONSI is not responsible and has no control over any third parties to which you have authorized access to your personal data. If you use a third-party website or service and allow access to your personal data, you are at your own risk.
1. To comply with the obligations imposed by the legal rules issued and in force by the competent legal authority, such as Law, Decree Law, Regulation;
2. For the purpose of fulfilling and implementing the requirements of the agreement concluded by ILONSI with users;
3. Request information about users for the purpose of conducting an investigation or research duly conducted by the competent administrative and judicial authority;
4. It is necessary to provide information to protect the rights or security of users.